Apoptosis Detection Kits
In general, early apoptosis can be determined by Mitochondrial membrane ΔΨm assay, Annexin V-FITC/PI assay and Caspase-3 assay. Late apoptosis can be determined by TUNEL, DNA ladder assay and DNA content analysis. Elabscience® provides simple and sensitive solutions for detection of cell apoptosis, activity and vitality. These kits are based on Flow Cytometry, Microscopy or Microporous plate which can meet the needs of researchers in many aspects of cell apoptosis research.
Apoptosis is the most investigated programmed cell death by far. In recent years, it has become one of the most popular topics in biology. The study of apoptotic mechanism plays an important role in development and aging, tumorigenesis, neurogenesis and immune system development.
When apoptosis occurs, a series of apoptotic processes are programmed, such as Phosphatidylserines valgus outside of the cell membrane, Mitochondrial membrane ΔΨm changes, Caspase activation, DNA fragmentation and so on. At last, the apoptosis cell will gradually form apoptotic bodies and be engulfed by macrophages. Abnormal apoptotic mechanism can cause cells to lose control, which is closely related to the occurrence and development of many diseases such as tumors. Accurate detection of apoptotic cells is essential in the apoptosis study.
Different methods of apoptosis research
Apoptotic event line
Why choose Elabscience® Apoptosis Detection Kits?
- Wide range of applications: Different kits can be used to detect apoptosis on Flow Cytometry, Microscopy or Microporous plate with frozen or paraffin sections, cultured adherent or suspended cells.
- Various options: Provide a variety of apoptosis detection kits to meet the different needs of research.
- Simple and fast: It's easy to follow the manuals to complete the detection.
- High specificity: Based on different apoptotic events and principles, apoptotic detection kits are designed to identify specific apoptotic events with high specificity.
- Cost-effective: With a series of apoptosis detection kits, Elabscience® will save your research budget with good results.