FITC Anti-Human CD4 Antibody[RPA-T4] E-AB-F1109C
Isotype: Mouse IgG1, κ
|Alternate Names||T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4,CD4,T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3,CD4|
1. Zhu J, et al. 2010. Annu Rev. Immunol. 28:445.
2. Vignali DA. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5933.
3. Zhou L, et al. 2009. Immunity 30:646.
4. Singer A, et al. 2008. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 8:788.
5. Zhu J and Paul WE. 2008. Blood 112:1557.
|Clone No.||RPA-T4(See Other Available Formats)|
|Isotype||Mouse IgG1, κ|
|Isotype Control||FITC Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control[MOPC-21] [Product E-AB-F09792C]|
|Application||FCM (See the Application Description)|
|Storage Buffer||PBS with 0.05% Proclin300, 1% BSA|
|Recommended Use||Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The amount of the reagent is suggested to be used 5 μL of antibody per test (million cells in 100 μL staining volume or per 100 μL of whole blood). Please check your vial before the experiment. Since applications vary, the appropriate dilutions must be determined for individual use.|
|Shipping||Biological ice pack at 4℃|
|Stability & Storage||Keep as concentrated solution.
Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
This product is guaranteed up to one year from purchase.
|CD4, also known as T4/Leu-3, is a 55 kD single-chain type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is expressed on most thymocytes, helper T cells, type II NKT cells, and monocytes/macrophages. CD4 is part of the TCR/CD3 complex, binds to β2 domain from the MHC class II molecule, and participates in TCR signal transduction. CD4 is the receptor of IL-16 and is a coreceptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and human herpes virus 7 (HHV-7).|
Protocols & Troubleshootings
|Related Protocols||Staining Cell Surface Targets for Flow Cytometry|
- Publication: Cui X, Zhu C, Chen P, et al. Effect of pectoral nerve block type II under general anesthesia on the immune function of patients with breast cancer[J]. The American Journal of Surgery, 2020.
Sample Type: Serum,Cell culture medium