Immunology Related Reagents
From sample preparation to blocking, from antibody incubation to result detection, all the reagents you need are here!
And there are kits to meet your different needs!
Relevant reagents required for a complete IHC experiment!
One stop to meet the needs of all reagents in your immunohistochemistry experiment!
Elabscience®perfect immunofluorescence kit and reagents!
Fully meet your experimental needs!
Elabscience®provides ancillary reagents required for ELISA kit developments.
11 reagents in total, including reagents for coating, blocking, washing, improving the stability and reducing matrix interference etc.
Elabscience®developed perfect protein and antibody labeling technology,
We provide high efficiency fluorescent labeling kits and biotin labeling kits!
Immunology related experimental protocols
- Usage Method of Elabscience® RTU Antibody for IHC (Leica BOND MAX)
- Usage Method of Elabscience® RTU Antibody for IHC (Roche Benchmark XT)
- Usage Method of Elabscience® RTU Antibody for IHC (Dako Autostainer Link 48)
- Protocol for Immunohistochemistry Kit
- Immunohistochemistry Troubleshooting Tips
- Immunohistochemistry Guide for Slide-mounted Paraffin Sections
- Principles, Operations and Precautions of IHC