TUNEL Assay Kits
When cells undergo apoptosis, some endonucleases are actived which can cut off genomic DNA between nucleosomes (DNA ladder of 180-200 bp can be detected by electrophoresis when apoptotic cells are extracted). When genomic DNA is broken, the exposed 3'-OH can be labled by fluorescent probe or enzyme-labeled dUTP by terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT), and the compound can be detected by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry or ordinary optical microscopy after DAB coloration. This is TUNEL method for detecting apoptosis.
TUNEL assay specifically detects DNA breaks in cell apoptotic. DNA breaks induced by radiation is different from cell apoptotis which can not be detected. TUNEL can distinguish apoptotic cells from necrotic cells without detecting non-apoptotic cells induced by radiation.
Why choose Elabscience® TUNEL Assay Kits？
- High sensitivity: Low background staining and bright positive staining,it can detect apoptosis at single cell level.
- Specificity: TUNEL can label apoptotic cells easily without necrotic cells.
- Multiple choices: Provide a variety of TUNEL Assay kits to meet the different needs of research.
- Fast: It only takes about 1-2 hours to complete the expriment.
- Wide range of applications: It can be used to detect apoptosis in frozen or paraffin sections, as well as in cultured adherent or suspended cells.
TUNEL Assay Kits
|Cat Number||Product Name||Size||Price ($)|
|E-CK-A331||TUNEL Assay Kit (HRP-DAB)||20T/50T/100T||300 / 600 / 960|
|E-CK-A332||TUNEL Assay Kit (FITC or HRP-DAB)||20T/50T/100T||300 / 600 / 960|
|E-CK-A333||TUNEL Assay Kit (FITC)||20T/50T/100T||300 / 600 / 960|
|E-CK-A334||TUNEL Assay Kit (Enhance FITC)||20T/50T/100T||300 / 600 / 960|
|E-CK-A335||TUNEL Assay Kit (Enhance TMR red)||20T/50T/100T||300 / 600 / 960|